Essence of Wellness Workshops
Create two unique natural body care products while learning more about the people in your community and yourself.
1. We will be making Mandalas. We will make them from dried flowers, fruits and leaves.
They represent wholeness along with assisting in many spiritual practices.
Different colors and ingredients are used to symbolize your personal journey.
Be prepared to take a photo of your Mandala to preserve the creation how you would like.
The ingredients used will be made into a bath soak for you to take home.
2. We will be making a commemorative body mist representative of this evening for you to take home and mist yourself into the memories of the good vibes we created.
- Support your community
- Meet kindred spirits
- Learn about holistic health
- Learn about sustainability
- Craft your own custom remedies
- Support local businesses
- Shop SoulCare's remedy collection
- Nosh on locally grown and made healthy fare
- Sip on unique locally crafted beverages
Jes the CCC - aka Chronic Climber Chick - is a self-proclaimed nature junkie. Nature has not only healed her, but changed her perspective amidst difficult times mentally, physically, and emotionally. Her wellness & spiritual journey led her to develop her own line of simple, natural, organic, botanical body care remedies - all responsibly sourced from nature.
More than products that promote healing, these herbal remedies reflect her heart, passion, and her very soul. They have become a way for her to spread love to those who have joined the journey of self discovery.
Jes will be sharing the inspiration she has learned along this journey of blooming into the space that now speaks for her Soul.